A full membership to Stonebrook Golf Club includes playing privileges at a reduced rate at any of our four courses. These privileges extend to Marcus Pointe Golf Club in Pensacola, Tanglewood Golf and Country Club in Milton, and Gulf Links Golf Center in Foley.
Stonebrook also offers a daily play option in the afternoons (after 1 or 2pm depending on season) for as little as $60 per month. However, this membership is limited to play at Stonebrook Golf Club only.
All memberships require deposits, which are refundable upon resignation after one year of membership. Ask about our weekday, seasonal, and corporate memberships. Optional cart contracts may also be added to your plan. Please contact us at (850) 994-7171 for further information.
|Active Duty Military|
|Junior & College (ages up to 24 years)|
|Monthly and Annual Members||Guest Cart Fees
|18 Holes||$18 per rider||18 Holes||$18 per rider
|9 Holes||$9 per rider||9 Holes||$9 per rider|
|Cart Contracts (Stonebrook Cart)||Private Cart|
- Statements will be mailed by the 25th of the month. This statement will cover charges from the 21st of the prior month through the 20th of the current month plus dues for the up-coming month.
- Statements are due on the 1st of the month and delinquent on the 10th of the month.
- If statement is not paid by the 10th day of the month, a $5.00 late fee will be assessed.
- If an account is delinquent on the 20th of the month, the membership will be suspended. The membership may be reinstated by the 1st of the next month by paying a $25.00 fee and completing a reinstatement form.
- If the account balance becomes 45 days past due, the membership will be canceled and the account will be turned over to a collection agency.
- Resignation from the club can only be done by giving a written notice to the club and by paying any dues or other charges outstanding. The resignation will be considered official as of the next billing period from when written notice is received and when member has paid account balance in full.
- A leave of absence will only be given for leaving the local area or medical reasons, and for no period shorter than three months. Written request for leave of absence must by received 30 days prior to leave.
- A dependent is eligible to be on a membership until the age of 24 if he or she is a full time student.
- Members are asked to provide a membership number and sign all charge tickets when charging in the golf shop or grill. Charge tickets will not be sent with the monthly statements. For any questions concerning your monthly statement, please contact our Accounting Office.
3200 Cobblestone Drive
Pace, FL 32571