A full membership to Stonebrook Golf Club includes playing privileges at a reduced rate at any of our four courses. These privileges extend to Marcus Pointe Golf Club in Pensacola, Tanglewood Golf and Country Club in Milton, and Gulf Links Golf Center in Foley.
Stonebrook also offers a daily play option in the afternoons (after 1 or 2pm depending on season) for as little as $60 per month. However, this membership is limited to play at Stonebrook Golf Club only.
All memberships require deposits, which are refundable upon resignation after one year of membership. Ask about our weekday, seasonal, and corporate memberships. Optional cart contracts may also be added to your plan. Please contact us at (850) 994-7171 for further information.
|Active Duty Military|
|Junior & College (ages up to 24 years)|
|Monthly and Annual Members||Guest Cart Fees
|18 Holes||$18 per rider||18 Holes||$18 per rider
|9 Holes||$9 per rider||9 Holes||$9 per rider|
|Cart Contracts (Stonebrook Cart)||Private Cart|
- Statements will be emailed by the 1st of the month which includes membership dues for the following month, plus any accrued charges on your membership account.
- Payments are due on the 6th of the month and delinquent on the 10th of the month. You may pay online by credit card or in person by card, cash, or check.
- If statement is not paid by the 10th day of the month, a $5.00 late fee will be assessed.
- If an account is delinquent for more than 60 days, the membership will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
- Resignation from the club can only be done by giving a written notice to the club and by paying any dues or other outstanding charges. The resignation will be considered official at the beginning of the following month.
- A leave of absence will only be given for leaving the local area or for medical reasons, and for no period shorter than three months and not greater than twelve months. Written request for leave of absence must be received 30 days prior to expected leave. A fee will be assessed in lieu of membership dues during that time.
- A dependent is eligible to be on a family membership until the age of 24 if he or she is a full time student.
- Members are asked to provide a membership number and sign all charge tickets when charging in the golf shop or grill. PM members are not eligible for in-house charges. For any questions concerning your monthly statement, please contact our Accounting Office at (850) 994-7171, Extension 3.
3200 Cobblestone Drive
Pace, FL 32571